In order to make a Deposit you must first register to play at MaxiPlay.
After you register and login, you will be able to deposit to play for real money by following the below instructions:
- Click on the "Cashier" icon, followed by the "Deposit" option.
- Select your preferred Deposit method.
- Fill out the relevant form as per the Deposit method chosen, click Deposit, and your chosen payment method will be charged and your account will be credited.
- You will receive an email notification with the transaction details.
MaxiPlay uses the latest encryption and protection technologies to ensure that your financial information is completely secure.
We are happy to offer a wide variety of deposit methods for you to choose from - Click here for more details.
Olorra Management Limited, provides transaction services to MaxiPlay - learn more
Player limitation and exclusions - Click here
- We accept deposits from many different credit and debit cards including Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Visa Delta, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB, Solo, Switch, Diners Club and Discover.
- Fast multi currency transaction using your Debit/Credit card.
- Funds are instantly available in your MaxiPlay account once transferred
- Fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Contact & Support: for any issues concerning your credit/debit cards, please contact our support.
- How to fund: Funds can be deposited using your Credit/Debit card.
- Deposit with Credit Card is not available for players from the UK
- Paypal is a worldwide online payments system that supports online transfers as an electronic alternative to traditional methods.
- PayPal is only available for the customers from the UK and Ireland.
- Every transaction is encrypted using advanced encryption technology.
- How to fund: Use your PayPal account to top up your MaxiPlay account. Funds are instantly available in your MaxiPlay account once transferred.
- For Further information: www.paypal.com
- PayviaPhone is a new generation payment solution that can be used to make a fast and simple deposit online through billing by your mobile phone provider.
- PayviaPhone is only available for the UK customers.
- Minimum deposit: £10.
- Pay via phone can’t receive withdrawals.
- A 15% processing fee will be deducted from all Deposits made by PayviaPhone.
- Paysafecard is Europe’s first prepaid card for online purchases. It works like a prepaid online calling card and can be bought at one of the 10,000 outlets in Europe that carry the card including petrol stations, banks and many other outlets. One of the great advantages of the paysafecard is that you are able to use cash to fund your online gaming and your personal and financial information does not need to be shared with any third party. Login to www.paysafecard.com for more information.
- Deposit Limit: Minimum: £ / € / $ / CAD$ 10, Maximum: £ / € / $ / CAD$ 700
- Pay out your winnings quickly and simply with paysafecard.
- Trustly is a technology company which develops and sells online payment solutions. Trustly enables online banking e-payments and works to make online payments as convenient, simple and safe as possible. Trustly allows you to pay within the trusted online banking environment of your own bank. Find out more info at https://trustly.com/en/
- Deposit Limit: Minimum £/€/$ 20 , Maximum: £/€/$ 700
- Pay out your winnings quickly and simply with Trustly.
- MuchBetter is an innovative, app-based payment solution available for both IOS and Android.
- To deposit you need to register an account with MuchBetter and have your mobile phone available.
- The deposit is simple, convenient and above all secured.
- How to fund: In the cashier select MuchBetter, add the amount, and click Deposit. A 2nd window will open where you will enter your phone number, then click Deposit again.
- Afterwards, you will receive a push notification from MuchBetter, click it and complete the deposit by approving it on MuchBetter App.
- Minimum deposit: £ / € / $ / CAD $ 20
- Find out more info at www.muchbetter.com/
- With an ecoAccount users can receive, send and spend money worldwide all on one online account.
- The security and integrity of the user’s personal information is the top priority.
- How to fund: Open a free online account with Ecopayz and use your account ID to deposit.
- Minimum deposit: £ / € / $ / CAD$ / ₹ 20.
- Further information: www.ecopayz.com
- Interac Combined is a fast and secure way to send money from within the security of your online banking service.
- Available for Canadian customers only, Interac Combined combines ‘Interac Online’ and ‘Interac e-Transfer’.
- Minimum deposit: CAD $ 20.
- Further information: www.interac.ca
- BitBay Pay is a payment processor designed to help Crypto users make online payments by exchanging Crypto for common Fiat currencies.
- How to fund: Choose the amount and click Deposit on the next page choose the currency you wish to use. If you have a mobile wallet, just scan the secure code for a quick payment. Otherwise just copy the amount and payment address to your wallet and proceed.
- BitBay Pay is not available for players from the UK.
- Minimum deposit: $ 20.
- For Further information click here.
- NETeller is a fast and extremely secure online transaction service which allows you to deposit money instantly into your MaxiPlay account.
- Not available for customers from the United Kingdom.
- Website: https://www.neteller.com available in multiple languages, 24/7 support
- How to fund: You can fund your NETeller account using Credit Card (card payments are processed in real time), Online Check (EFT), InstaCASH, and Bank Wire.
- Deposit limit: Minimum £ / € / $ / CAD$ 20 , Maximum £ / € / $ / CAD$ 5000 (additional limits by NETeller may apply)
- Skrill is the new name for Moneybookers, a convenient global payment service for transferring money over the Internet
- Localized service with 12 supported languages and domestic payment options in over 30 countries
- Not available for customers from the United Kingdom.
- Additional services such as sending SMS and faxes.
- Contact & Support: Email support available in the support center at www.skrill.com
- How to fund: Register all your credit/debit card and bank details with Skrill and use them to pay at over 20,000 online shops. This means that you don't need to provide them each time you want to purchase goods and services online.
- UPI is one of the most secured payment methods commonly used in India, allowing customers to make bank transfers via one of the many collaborating banks in India.
- How to fund: Choose the amount and click deposit. Enter your unique UPI identifier (VPA) and follow the instructions.
- UPI is available for customers from India only.
- Minimum deposit ₹2000
- NetBanking is one of the most secured payment methods commonly used in India, allowing customers to make bank transfers via one of the many collaborating banks in India.
- How to fund: Choose the amount and click deposit. Select your bank from the drop down list, login to your bank account and follow the instructions.
- NetBanking is available for customers from India only.
- Minimum deposit ₹2000
- Fast BankTransfer is a regular bank transfer which allows users to make a local bank payment directly through their bank account.
- How to fund: You simply select the Fast BankTransfer option on the cashier page and follow the deposit process.
- Deposit Limit: Minimum €/$20, Maximum:€/$5000
- Euteller was established to allow Finnish customers to make instant bank payments using their online bank accounts.
- How to fund: You simply select the Euteller option on the cashier page and follow the indicated deposit process.
- Deposit Limit: Minimum £/€/$20, Maximum:£/€/$5000
- Pay out your winnings quickly and simply with Euteller.
- Find out more info at https://www.euteller.com
- Call for more information: +358 (0) 400 564008
- Email: [email protected]
Once you have added your requested funds into your account, you will then be sent a confirmation email with all the transaction details added.
If you have any problems with depositing funds, don't worry, you can contact one of our highly trained Customer Service representative 24/7 by email or online chat - contact us.
Who is Olorra Management Limited?
Secure internet transaction processing expert, Olorra Management Limited, provides transaction services to MaxiPlay.
When MaxiPlay members make deposits to their gaming accounts, Olorra Management Limited is one of the processors. The company will bill your credit/debit card and the transaction will be posted on your statement under one of the following names:
Olorra Management Limited
Olorra Limited CASHOO.EU
The names above may sometimes appear together with the name of a city. The reason for this is that Olorra Management Limited has a number of banking system gateways around the globe.
It is recommended that the Cardholder retain a copy of Transaction records, Merchant policies and rules. ★